- Astronomers find giant, previously unseen structure in our galaxy
This just proves that there is SO much we still don’t despite despite our scientist’s arrogance.
- Computer Trouble Isn’t Always What You Think It Is
It’s healthy for humans to read these trouble cases from time to time in case some dire event transpires to rob your PC of its health.
- Netflix offers $8 streaming-only option
It won’t be long now…
- Touchy-Feely Ball Players Win More
Humans are weird.
- Homeless Man Finds and Returns Cash
Awesome, Dave Talley, awesome!
Honestly, what company would volunteer this information? I couldn’t be bigger fan of Netflix. I have to say that the evil part of me loves seeing Blockbuster Finally Files for Bankruptcy Protection.
- Raising the stakes in social gaming
We’ll see many great innovations in this area in the coming years simply because the options are limitless.
- Netflix delights studios with big checks
Down with Blockbuster (monopoly) and up with Netflix (innovation)! [That is…until Netflix gets too big and they start to monopolize things, then reverse it.]
- Bull leaps into stands in Spain
Look, I’m always for people over animals but sometimes people behave, as our dishonest President has said, “stupidly” and get what they deserve. Bull fighting is archaic and ridiculous.
- The Luddites may actually be power brokers
Find a few examples on an controversial but illogical view and it’s a story? I guess that’s just how MSNBC rolls. In the immortal words of Chad Ochocinco, “Child please.”
- 40 Billionaires Pledge to Give Away Half of Wealth
For as much as the liberal mindset is to bash the wealthy, I have to give a standing ovation for members of their own agreeing to give away so much. Not know whether they’ve follow through, I still want to believe they will.
- CatholicVote.com Video
Watch this video then tell all your friends!
- How McCain Can Pull a Truman
Political strategist, Dick Morris, outlines 3 ways McCain could pull ahead of Obama in the final week. Interesting stuff.
- Kutless is all game with Rock Band 2 and hit tour
“The Feeling” isn’t my favorite song but it’s good to have more Christian music into RB.
- ‘Doom’ creator wins first stage of lunar challenge
We all knew Carmack was smart but “Wow!” this is just crazy.
- NXE Impressions: Netflix Set Up & Streaming
Stream Netflix “watch now” movies to your Xbox… instantly! Well, you do need Gold Status on Xbox Live and a few minutes. But it’s progress!