For 2001′s “Monsters, Inc.,” Tia Kratter–with maquette by Jerome Ranft–created “Sullivan Fur Pattern Studies,” depicting several possible colors for the fur of Sully.
- The art behind Pixar’s long run of hits
If there’s a sure thing in Holllywood (besides self-centered egos) it’s Pixar. Stellar!
- Microsoft Introduces (and Pins Its Hopes on) Windows Phone 7
I know Microsoft is a big deal and everything but when was the last time ANYTHING they made impressed you?
- Video Captures Moment the Drill Broke Through to Rescue Miners
The world needs more heart-warming stories like these.
- Research discovers how the deaf have super vision
Not only is the human brain powerful… it’s adaptive. Wow. God must be *really* smart.
- Love Takes Up Where Pain Leaves Off, Brain Study Shows
Of course it does. Duh.