- The art behind Pixar’s long run of hits
If there’s a sure thing in Holllywood (besides self-centered egos) it’s Pixar. Stellar!
- Microsoft Introduces (and Pins Its Hopes on) Windows Phone 7
I know Microsoft is a big deal and everything but when was the last time ANYTHING they made impressed you?
- Video Captures Moment the Drill Broke Through to Rescue Miners
The world needs more heart-warming stories like these.
- Research discovers how the deaf have super vision
Not only is the human brain powerful… it’s adaptive. Wow. God must be *really* smart.
- Love Takes Up Where Pain Leaves Off, Brain Study Shows
Of course it does. Duh.
- The next step for supercars
Hyper-efficient is a worthwhile goal but they still can’t be hyper-expensive.
- The 9-year-old Microsoft genius
Think your 9-yr-old is smart? This kid laughs at the low probability of anyone being smarter than him.
- Kid’s Superhero Power is Music
Mine is eating Mexican food.
- Machine creates custom ice cream on demand
Think there’s a market for this? HA!
- Why I became an Android fanboy
I love my MyTouch. It totally crushes my old BlackBerry but still… it could be better. Android is only going to get better too.
- Flu me once, shame on you
What to do if the flu comes for you.
- The Cliq: Motorola’s first Android phone
Looks like T-Mobile is backing Andriod to AT&T’s iPhone.
- The NFL enters The Tyson Zone
The NFL is a circus. These people are so far from normal it’s like someone thinking that Keanu Reeves can act. What a joke! As always, Simmons column is a laugh riot.
- Microsoft hopes to turn it around with Zune HD
Microsoft keeps selling, but people ain’t buying it.
- Half-Life 2 Mod Is All “Pew Pew Pew”
Ha! I almost forget what it’s like to be so bored that you’d undertake the task of swapping out all the sounds in a video game with your own personal sound effects. Hilarious.
- RATT begins recording guitars
Bet you didn’t see that link coming.
- ‘Spam king’ could face criminal charges in Facebook case
Most people consider white collar crime as far less worthy of punishment than other crime, and rightly so, but that doesn’t mean these idiots should skate. I hope the judge follows the letter of the law. Good for Facebook going after this loser.
- Does Microsoft’s Bing have Google running scared?
Anything Microsoft does in this pace concerns Google but “running scared”? Seriously CNET?!? Did think you were the sensationalist type.
- Forrester: Tech recovery to start in fourth quarter
Is this the beginning of the turnaround?
- Video: Loaded: A PSP phone?
That’d be kinda cool… I guess.
Make sure you check out this crazy gadget Microsoft is calling “Natal” that’s taking sensor input to a whole new level. In the words of Tracy Morgan, “That’s preposterous!”
- Suspect detained over ‘extremist’ bumper sticker
“A Louisiana driver was stopped and detained for having a “Don’t Tread on Me” bumper sticker on his vehicle and warned by a police officer about the “subversive” message it sent, according to the driver’s relative.” Oh my! I had no idea Louisiana was a fascist state. Are they going to lock me up for posting this?
- Test drive: All-electric Mini and Ford Fusion Hybrid
Cool stuff! But no prices??
- Video Game Hall of Fame Gains Momentum, Support
Of course it’s a great idea. I just hope they give me credit because I did it first: Paladin’s Video Game Hall of Fame.
- Microsoft’s Full Body Motion Controller Revealed?
Microsoft says that it will “completely transform how people think about home entertainment.” Hmm… OK, we’ll see Mr. Copy What Other Companies Do But Try To Make The World Think It’s Your Idea Company.
- Amazon’s big-screen Kindle DX makes its debut
2nd Gen > 1st Gen