- Meet the incredible teenager who taught himself 23 languages
Wow… seems impossible, right?
- The Safest (and Cheapest) Cholesterol Treatment
There are likely natural remedies that God built into our world for every ailment. Of course, it’s quite difficult to find them.
- How to boost your energy without caffeine
I’m sure it works, but where’s the fun in that? hehe
- The 7 Ways Successful People Approach Their Work
Personally, the #7 point, “Pursue Pleasure” is calling my name.
- The computers curing cancer: Software is better than doctors at judging which treatments will work
Number crunching is a computer’s forte. Build faster computers then all we need to do is ask the right questions.
- Think Spice: 8 Spices with Health Benefits
I had heard this about Cinnamon and Ginger, but psyched to learn about Cayenne Pepper. Ay caramba!
- Is This The HIV Cure We’ve Been Waiting For?
So the Mississippi Baby is now HIV free. That’s beyond wonderful! While the general media jumps up and down about a cure, no mention is given to the possibility that God performed a miracle. Some scientists will never get it.
- The end of the Third World? New study shows world poverty could be eradicated in 20 years
“The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.”
- Walking IS as good for your health as running – but you’ll need to do it for longer to get the same benefits
Makes sense. But you also have to consider less injuries, less stress on joints and more opportunity to watch Netflix movies while on my treadmill. ;^)
- Healthy Fast Food and Takeout
There are plenty of ways to modify most of today’s fast food to make it healthier. The question is, will we?
I didn’t used to mind Chris Paul. Confident, undersized but crafty and with a splash of flair. We’ve heard he runs his mouth like an air conditioner in Bermuda but that only adds to his spunkiness.
Then there’s this.
Wow. So… Chris Paul flops like a fish?
I’m thinking he might want to switch to soccer or Euro league basketball where flopping isn’t considered a wuss’s calling card.
- Google’s project X: Search giant hints at ‘unbreakable’ superphone and tablet with longer lasting battery
Sounds to me like Google is listening.
- Conn. couple named ‘longest married’ in US
Gotta applaud the effort there. Great job Mr. and Mrs. Betar!
- Jessica Cox was born without arms, but never let that get in the way of her dreams
The right attitude means EVERYTHING. How inspirational! Love stories like these.
- The blind may soon see again as science prepares to market high-tech cyborg eye
Love that tech is being used for more than just entertainment. Hope the company responsible thrives!
- Twitter and Amex to let you pay with a hashtag
Have we found a new currency?