- Breakthrough in battle against malaria as new vaccine proves 100 per cent effective against disease for the first time in history
100% is a good number, a strong number. I like it.
- Canadian man born blind sees for the first time at age 68 after he FELL down the stairs
Ok so… who wants a shoove?
- Korea constructs road that wirelessly charges moving electric buses
Now we’re talking! Can we next make one that doesn’t fall to pieces in 5 years?
- Rubble rescue: Tool can ‘see’ heartbeat of disaster-trapped victims
Bet this wasn’t discovered by a government sponsored grant.
- How I taught a homeless man to build an app in a week
Charity shouldn’t be mandated or forced. It should be done out the goodwill of one human being to another. Great job Patrick McConlogue! (How is it that the British Daily Mail does a better job finding these stories than our American media? Agenda perhaps?)
We were made for each other.
Husband for wife. Wife for husband.
When it’s over, even after 75 years of marriage, it somehow doesn’t feel “right.” That’s why this quote rings true.
My prayer is that Fred and Lorraine both put their trust in Jesus. Then, they’ll be reunited for all eternity where everything is right.
» I’m also remined of another song that says We were meant to live for so much more – Switchfoot
- Go to Disney Without Going Broke
Apparently we are all required to take our kids to Disney as least once. Therefore, this information is vital to saving some cash.
- Iowa Couple, Both 99, Celebrates 79 Years of Marriage
This is what society should be celebrating, rather than the inane ramblings of overly rich and privileged.
- Boy, 3, who heard for the first time. First child in the U.S. to have an auditory brain stem implant
Simply incredible what medical science is capable of these days. What an emotional scene this must have been for the parents.
- The World’s Most Affordable Places to Retire
I’m not there yet but I’ll save this link, just in case.
- Exclusive: Cancer – A cure just got closer thanks to a tiny British company – and the result could change lives of millions
This could be HUGE!