Kinda funny that I never thought about this… or is it?
We were made for each other.
Husband for wife. Wife for husband.
When it’s over, even after 75 years of marriage, it somehow doesn’t feel “right.” That’s why this quote rings true.
My prayer is that Fred and Lorraine both put their trust in Jesus. Then, they’ll be reunited for all eternity where everything is right.
» I’m also remined of another song that says We were meant to live for so much more – Switchfoot
- Go to Disney Without Going Broke
Apparently we are all required to take our kids to Disney as least once. Therefore, this information is vital to saving some cash.
- Iowa Couple, Both 99, Celebrates 79 Years of Marriage
This is what society should be celebrating, rather than the inane ramblings of overly rich and privileged.
- Boy, 3, who heard for the first time. First child in the U.S. to have an auditory brain stem implant
Simply incredible what medical science is capable of these days. What an emotional scene this must have been for the parents.
- The World’s Most Affordable Places to Retire
I’m not there yet but I’ll save this link, just in case.
- Exclusive: Cancer – A cure just got closer thanks to a tiny British company – and the result could change lives of millions
This could be HUGE!