This is outrageously good.
We were made for each other.
Husband for wife. Wife for husband.
When it’s over, even after 75 years of marriage, it somehow doesn’t feel “right.” That’s why this quote rings true.
My prayer is that Fred and Lorraine both put their trust in Jesus. Then, they’ll be reunited for all eternity where everything is right.
» I’m also remined of another song that says We were meant to live for so much more – Switchfoot
Despite missing half of his left arm, he’s playing basketball at a very high level. Now he’s getting walk-on offers at D1 colleges. So very cool!
Very engaging view at a broader view of design and how improving the experience of senses not normally addressed in a design enhances it.
- Go to Disney Without Going Broke
Apparently we are all required to take our kids to Disney as least once. Therefore, this information is vital to saving some cash.
- Iowa Couple, Both 99, Celebrates 79 Years of Marriage
This is what society should be celebrating, rather than the inane ramblings of overly rich and privileged.
- Boy, 3, who heard for the first time. First child in the U.S. to have an auditory brain stem implant
Simply incredible what medical science is capable of these days. What an emotional scene this must have been for the parents.
- The World’s Most Affordable Places to Retire
I’m not there yet but I’ll save this link, just in case.
- Exclusive: Cancer – A cure just got closer thanks to a tiny British company – and the result could change lives of millions
This could be HUGE!
Some of these insane stunts are fake but even still, the amount of sheer guts shown blows me away.
As a parent, I can’t help think about all the injuries sustained by all the unsuccessful attempts. Yikes.
This is for everyone, because an Acid Trip Without the Acid is better.
Guys will love this. Girls? Not so much.
This video is like the depths of hell working their way into our world. Scary.
Watch these families being reunited and I dare you not to cry. Simply not possible. #militaryfamiliesreunite
I consider myself “good” at Photoshop but these guys put me to shame. Gotta love this real time photo prank to people waiting at the bus stop. Talented chaps!
- Meet the incredible teenager who taught himself 23 languages
Wow… seems impossible, right?
- The Safest (and Cheapest) Cholesterol Treatment
There are likely natural remedies that God built into our world for every ailment. Of course, it’s quite difficult to find them.
- How to boost your energy without caffeine
I’m sure it works, but where’s the fun in that? hehe
- The 7 Ways Successful People Approach Their Work
Personally, the #7 point, “Pursue Pleasure” is calling my name.
- The computers curing cancer: Software is better than doctors at judging which treatments will work
Number crunching is a computer’s forte. Build faster computers then all we need to do is ask the right questions.
Gotta love this guy. He’s “on” from the starting gun.
Let’s get it trending.
- Think Spice: 8 Spices with Health Benefits
I had heard this about Cinnamon and Ginger, but psyched to learn about Cayenne Pepper. Ay caramba!
- Is This The HIV Cure We’ve Been Waiting For?
So the Mississippi Baby is now HIV free. That’s beyond wonderful! While the general media jumps up and down about a cure, no mention is given to the possibility that God performed a miracle. Some scientists will never get it.
- The end of the Third World? New study shows world poverty could be eradicated in 20 years
“The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.”
- Walking IS as good for your health as running – but you’ll need to do it for longer to get the same benefits
Makes sense. But you also have to consider less injuries, less stress on joints and more opportunity to watch Netflix movies while on my treadmill. ;^)
- Healthy Fast Food and Takeout
There are plenty of ways to modify most of today’s fast food to make it healthier. The question is, will we?
So… if the Dos Equis man is the Most Interesting Man in the World, then it’s not even close that the man you see in the video above is The Most Charming Man in the World.
Hands down. Point blank. Period.
BTW, you can’t watch this and not laugh. It’s physically impossible.
I didn’t used to mind Chris Paul. Confident, undersized but crafty and with a splash of flair. We’ve heard he runs his mouth like an air conditioner in Bermuda but that only adds to his spunkiness.
Then there’s this.
Wow. So… Chris Paul flops like a fish?
I’m thinking he might want to switch to soccer or Euro league basketball where flopping isn’t considered a wuss’s calling card.