Watch these families being reunited and I dare you not to cry. Simply not possible. #militaryfamiliesreunite
I consider myself “good” at Photoshop but these guys put me to shame. Gotta love this real time photo prank to people waiting at the bus stop. Talented chaps!
- Meet the incredible teenager who taught himself 23 languages
Wow… seems impossible, right?
- The Safest (and Cheapest) Cholesterol Treatment
There are likely natural remedies that God built into our world for every ailment. Of course, it’s quite difficult to find them.
- How to boost your energy without caffeine
I’m sure it works, but where’s the fun in that? hehe
- The 7 Ways Successful People Approach Their Work
Personally, the #7 point, “Pursue Pleasure” is calling my name.
- The computers curing cancer: Software is better than doctors at judging which treatments will work
Number crunching is a computer’s forte. Build faster computers then all we need to do is ask the right questions.
Gotta love this guy. He’s “on” from the starting gun.
Let’s get it trending.
- Think Spice: 8 Spices with Health Benefits
I had heard this about Cinnamon and Ginger, but psyched to learn about Cayenne Pepper. Ay caramba!
- Is This The HIV Cure We’ve Been Waiting For?
So the Mississippi Baby is now HIV free. That’s beyond wonderful! While the general media jumps up and down about a cure, no mention is given to the possibility that God performed a miracle. Some scientists will never get it.
- The end of the Third World? New study shows world poverty could be eradicated in 20 years
“The poor you will always have with you, but you will not always have me.”
- Walking IS as good for your health as running – but you’ll need to do it for longer to get the same benefits
Makes sense. But you also have to consider less injuries, less stress on joints and more opportunity to watch Netflix movies while on my treadmill. ;^)
- Healthy Fast Food and Takeout
There are plenty of ways to modify most of today’s fast food to make it healthier. The question is, will we?
So… if the Dos Equis man is the Most Interesting Man in the World, then it’s not even close that the man you see in the video above is The Most Charming Man in the World.
Hands down. Point blank. Period.
BTW, you can’t watch this and not laugh. It’s physically impossible.
I didn’t used to mind Chris Paul. Confident, undersized but crafty and with a splash of flair. We’ve heard he runs his mouth like an air conditioner in Bermuda but that only adds to his spunkiness.
Then there’s this.
Wow. So… Chris Paul flops like a fish?
I’m thinking he might want to switch to soccer or Euro league basketball where flopping isn’t considered a wuss’s calling card.
Cellphone photo of some yummy raspberries.
It’s incredible how amazing today’s micro-camara photography can be. Wow!
Oh wow! This guy did not see this coming.
Jeff Gordon in disguise and the poor Camaro salesman almost has a heart attack.
I think these Office Bloopers are actually better than the actual show! I could watch these endlessly… or at least til I ran out of tears. Or, passed out.
Quite the touching speech if you ask me. Can’t see how it doesn’t bring a tear to your eye.
- Google’s project X: Search giant hints at ‘unbreakable’ superphone and tablet with longer lasting battery
Sounds to me like Google is listening.
- Conn. couple named ‘longest married’ in US
Gotta applaud the effort there. Great job Mr. and Mrs. Betar!
- Jessica Cox was born without arms, but never let that get in the way of her dreams
The right attitude means EVERYTHING. How inspirational! Love stories like these.
- The blind may soon see again as science prepares to market high-tech cyborg eye
Love that tech is being used for more than just entertainment. Hope the company responsible thrives!
- Twitter and Amex to let you pay with a hashtag
Have we found a new currency?
Is it an extreme sport? A hobby? It’s hard to tell but one thing is certain, Flyboard is like nothing I’ve ever seen, possibly the next big thing.
The video is well produced as well. Looks like fun, doesn’t it?
Gonna be pricey though. 8^(
Were you bullied as a child? Chance are, yes. This amazing piece powers through the chaff to uncover the real results.
To This Day Project has created a must-see masterpiece. It’s incredibly well-done in both image and sound and hits on the topic of bullying, showing the real results of what so many of us minimize.
How cool is this? The Google Glass promo video outrageous. It blew my mind! Think you can handle it?