Greatest of all time? With LeBron on the rise, this discussion is a weekly debate on ESPN and just about everywhere else.
Just finished reading a great piece by Ben Hinson. Stat geek (like myself) Hinson broke down all the stats of the great NBA players of all time to see if Michael Jordan really was the best. According to the numbers, it wasn’t MJ.
So who is the Greatest of All Time? I won’t spoil it because it’s a must read for all hard-core NBA fans.
1. Denver lost their last 3 games, finishing 8-8 (16) leading up to the 3:16 game.
2. After the game media sources noted Tebow’s passing yards (316),
3. and yards per completion (31.6) evoked the Bible’s John 3:16.
4. The only interception of the game was thrown by Ben Roethlisberger on 3rd down and 16.
5. Denver’s time of possession was 31 minutes 6 second.
6. The Nielsen ratings for the game also peaked at 31.6.
7. John 3:16 was the top search item on Google the next morning.
God is most certainly real and He sent us another message.
Wow… just wow. I mean… it’s like the Harlem Globetrotters against the Washington Generals. Steph Curry has incredible handles and these are his best plays of the year but seriously?! He’s making people look stupid. I just love it.
These are the best Steph Curry plays I’ve ever seen.
Golf & Guns at Quail Chase Golf Club and Jefferson Gun Club
Just when you thought you’ve seen everything *boom* something new hits town.
This year, YoungLife is doing a Golf and Guns even that is calling out to all you marksmen/hackers. I’m talking to you Louisville!
From their site:
What: Unique event where teams of 2 compete together in a round of golf and a round of sporting clays. Scores from both events are combined for an overall winner.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY- BEGINNERS WELCOME!!!
So it’s a team competition huh? Sounds interesting! Learn more on their event page and tell your friends. You may not get a chance to do something like this ever again!
As big a shot as you can imagine, Aaron Harrison downs it to send the Wildcats to the 2014 Final Four.
Big time play by so many Cats, but especially Aaron Harrison, after being in foul trouble and scoreless during the 1st half, Aaron doesn’t let it get him down, bounces back. 4-6 on 3’s for the 2nd half… Wow!