I know, I know, it’s very important, given the economic collapse and subsequent end of the world and all… but look at his feet!! Oh my gosh! The refs need to be relieved, retired or sent to a refresher training course or something. For the love of Pete Maravich!
- Ace Gordon Survivor Gabon Arrested
Doesn’t surprise me in the least. His arrogance was as obvious as a Katie Couric’s political views.
- Shocking Video: How Obama Got Elected, UPDATE: Former Louisvillian Produced Video
Not sure I’d call it “shocking” but certainly it’s telling. Our citizenry is tediously ignorant. How’s that for a T-shirt slogan?
- What Church Will President Obama Attend?
Given that America is becoming increasingly anti-pretty-much-everything, why should he attend any religious service? Maybe he should create his own religion? Oh wait, he already has.
- Chipmunk version of “Enter Sandman”
Ha! Those crazy chipmunks are everywhere. [via Virtual Hobby Store]
- Someone NOT Looking For A Bailout
Isn’t it amazing how rare it is to see someone in a leadership position displaying strong, moral behavior? Well, maybe he’s just “saying” it now but when the time comes he’ll take the cash anyway.
- Gay marriage protest madness in California
Madness is right… it’s borderline mob-like. Freedom of expression is one thing but these groups are taking it two steps further.
Careful guys, your bias is showing.
I wonder if anyone has saved actual copies of newspapers from these dates? That’s be an interesting piece. [via Right U R]
Looks hilarious! Am I regressing? [via Kadnine]
- The Billion-Dollar Batman
Woozers… that’s a lot of clams Batman.
- â€œLiberal Fascismâ€ – The end of freedom and prosperity
I’ve always that thought for some, politics is their religion. After this election, that seems more clear than ever.
- The Killers Three-Pack also Coming to Rock Band on Nov. 25
The Rock Band downloadable pack will feature “Spaceman” (a new single from Day & Age), “Smile Like You Mean It,” and “Mr. Brightside.” Suh-weet!
- More Details About Konami’s Guitar Hero Arcade Game
Where’s the anti-bacterial gel dispenser?!?
- NPD: Behind The Numbers, October 2008
Looks like GH:WT isn’t going to catch up with Rock Band, at least not for the foreseeable future.